Friday, February 12, 2010

Pontoon Accessories Ontario I Would Like To Add Some Electrical Accessories To My Pontoon Boat. Please Help!?

I would like to add some electrical accessories to my pontoon boat. Please help!? - pontoon accessories ontario

My pontoon boat came from the factory, without electrical accessories of all kinds in it, along with a tape recorder, navigation lights, standard and cutting power. No language, no "mood" .... Lighting anything. I would like lighting, better to use (stereo amplifiers can be added), and a horn. Is there an online resource for teaching me to this thread in the correct manner? I also do not overload the alternator on my old 1985 50HP Mercury outboard 2. I have plenty of room to add another battery or other components needed to do the right. Any advice would be great! Thank you!

2 comments:

Kilo said...

An extra battery is a good idea to use a battery to the two batteries will not run to isolate the starter battery.

Scope of use of marine electronics sure that you do not want a floating (Stray) soil. Make sure accessory coupons that you install, which is very important.

Try this site

http://easyacdc.com/?cat=23

rockfish said...

received a high capacity deep cycle battery. like any other cable system. Black with black, red to red. Be sure to use a fuse in line all accessories. Use of materials of all seafarers, the wiring of your local ship chandlers everything you want to get a dual battery type, which is a combined cycle and depth of the departure.

Post a Comment