Thursday, February 11, 2010

Free Reptile Cage Plans How Do I Build Glass Sides And Doors For A Reptile Enclosure Or Cage?

How do I build glass sides and doors for a reptile enclosure or cage? - free reptile cage plans

I have a Chinese water dragon. It is still a baby, but I try to build a large cage, because it can reach one meter in length. I searched the Internet for ideas from the cage, and I would like to use on glass or acrylic on the sides and front of the cage. Even if I watched all the videos on YouTube and I can find plans for free, I find I can not find, build a good way to, or an acrylic-glass doors on them.

I just go with a sliding door, but I prefer a door or two similar, the closet door. The opening is most likely to be about 4 feet wide. I can not understand how the page will connect / acrylic plates.

I have the basic tools, but I do not consider myself a great carpenter. In other words:Should be easy.

Suggestions / help would be great.

1 comments:

shaughn said...

I would be with the Plexiglas. This way you can make a wooden frame (or metal if you want) and then simply drill the plexi (very slowly so that no cracks) and then tighten the screws have made on the frame. Once you've done so that you can concentrate on the doors. I suggest the same manner. Once you have everything you need to seal mounted. To do this, I suggest, "aquarium silicone (you use it, because it is for animals). You can follow any Lowe ('s and Home Depot should be close, the paint and glue). * * Note: If you plan must be drawn in this way is very important to remember that you can breathe the air or holes in the animal to be controlled. You can do this exercise several holes in the plexus, or use a certain kind of display screen ceiling -- --

I hope thThere were some ideas on how to make a website that not only the home of your large animals, but can not see properly:)

Post a Comment