Monday, February 15, 2010

Atomic Wedgie In Tighty Whiteys Which Celebrity Would You Give A Wedgie To?

Which celebrity would you give a wedgie to? - atomic wedgie in tighty whiteys

If you have a choice between going to press (Jack Black in Kung Fu Panda) or (Abraham Benrubi gate, the guy who's Atomic Wedgie has in the movie George of the Jungle), dressing and living in his white-Room you whiti to choose and that wedgie? Abraham Benrubi wedgie me, because I can see whether they actually used size whiti Weisser want.

8 comments:

- ernst - said...

Jack Black:)

Ash said...

Because I think Jack Black is the only player off as funny and true Nice and not good at acting on the screen and the screen saver. It was not just a romance with an actress, just because it was very platonic start and was in a Realtionship with her on the screen

matty said...

thats so funny, I agree with the last ad. Spencer just bothers me. Steven Seagal could also be taken into consideration. just because it would be ... "What the f. .." and then to my kick as $

you know who said...

Jennifer Lopez

♥ JD said...

Kristen Stewart and Rob Pattinson.

GO AWAY!

Mrs. Nick Jonas <3 said...

Heidi and Spencer

Feljaj said...

Russell Brand! Ugghh ... I hate
and Miley Cyrus

Kayte said...

Katie Price, Tom Cruise and Rihanna, all bother me ....

Post a Comment