Monday, February 1, 2010

Heartburn After Gallbladder Surgery Problems After Gallbladder Removal?

Problems after gallbladder removal? - heartburn after gallbladder surgery

I had my gallbladder removed 2 April this year and since then I've had diarrhea, which is unfortunately) go (to see the detail of a bright yellow, I was told suffered is through bile. I also had problems with heartburn, and since my surgery. someone else has had these problems after surgery, and if so, how long will it last? I visited my doctor last week but said she is bare until my post-op evaluation, 20 to leave this month.

1 comments:

Steevs said...

Diarrhea is normal after removal of the gallbladder. I had problems with diarrhea for about 6 months after my surgery. You must give your system time to the removal of organs. After about 6 months, my system seems to do much better, so I tried to eat the fatty foods and fat again. I have not a single problem with what I had ever eaten. However, he was told by my doctor that fits onto any other way. Some people can not eat certain foods, again, as the patients. In addition, one of my friends had removed more than 12 years, and they get diarrhea after eating something. Therefore, it is offered in your body.

Post a Comment