Saturday, February 6, 2010

Describe A Guy Model What Do I Have To Do To Become A Model?

What do i have to do to become a model? - describe a guy model

I've never done anything like this before, but someone suggested to me that my pictures. I think it would be fun, but if I were Google, and have measured myself, I found my hips too much on one or two inches. These measures are very strict about this or is there a place to work?

I know it's a difficult thing to get, but I've always been describing so photogenic, and it would be really interesting to do. I would be willing to almost anything, the model, but have no idea where to start =]

Ideas guys?

7 comments:

Runway.. girlii said...

y0u think you can do something .. Do it! I am 5 feet 7 and 47 pounds, but my hips real high!
But modeling! You do not have to worry about the fight for what you believe!
GOOD LUCK!
XX

Lily B said...

Model can FUN TIMES and other times just awful PPL LIK Treat RAG dolll! But I say GO FOR IT, because it is a Experiance LEARN! And you'll enjoy while photographing and collecting clothes and is known to be free!

g1ngl9 said...

You must desentized pretty, and for things to be Somewere
wait a standing order terrible start

Mimi said...

depends on what kind of modeling.

Glowfish said...

You are not special. You are not a unique snowflake, beautiful. You are the decaying organic matter as everything else

babiblu6... said...

Well .. I have a lot of young models .. Dey and so r u. Relli strict sense. and ur gona have da da Riita amounting to lose weight .. U Drop and opened 2 new Ideaz all da time .. I would try to raise the question: in the mirror .. Who do u start exercises to make different facial expressionz Allott .. helpz truuust's me!

nadiabyu said...

Here you can find help: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Thesamplem ...

Post a Comment