Sunday, December 20, 2009

Osteoarthritis Study Is Pitting Edema A Sign Of Any Type Of A Cardiac Problem??

Is Pitting Edema a sign of any type of a Cardiac Problem?? - osteoarthritis study

43yo, WF smoking, no family hx except hypertension. I have high B / P. I have fibromyalgia, asthma, arthritis, chondromalacia patella in both knees, the gastric bypass. I have a swelling in the legs from the knees. It happens more often. Today is really bad is the bite of 1 + / 2 +, and my R is particularly bad, even my foot is swollen and you can not see my ankles! Chondro I wonder whether this can be done? I ask because I like the cardio PPL out and say: "My doctor has checked your heart? Once the doctor has done several studies of blood, but few were normal, and I do not know what it was. I myself havent Alas, I'm on several medications, but I've been in those same some time. Tx'd this with my PCP Lasix in the past. I go to the emergency room, but I will not do anything because I do not have to.. Please They give me some answers and not just their DR I am a nurse and I know that. Will not you just go and do a normal knee, etc. .. It is really unpleasant.

0 comments:

Post a Comment