Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Nightmare Campus 2 Streaming Should I NOT Use My Former Landlord As A Reference?

Should I NOT use my former landlord as a reference? - nightmare campus 2 streaming

I lived w / 3 friends from college for 18 months. While living there, a number of things happened at home: the stripes on the wall, or a shared apartment cleaning your bathroom, etc. Long story short, they are not nightmare tenants, but no "were not ideal.

I live with my parents today - until I finish my studies. I am my own apartment in one or two years. The problem is that I'm paranoid about my rental list, the order for reference, since I do not think we finished the stronger position in relation to the house.

I lived on campus my 2 years before the house, so I can write at school and my parents and my former refers only to applications for rental? Or is it dishonest?

I am a tenant friendly, I just wanted to live with PPL sometimes overlooked. It sucks b / c any reference to our owners, we treat the whole house given to us not as a tenant or individuals.

So I content myself with my own or act as 18 months. never happened?

0 comments:

Post a Comment